Updated Summer Book Bingo Card-Tuesday Update! (Bingo Called)

Books read:

1. It's in His Smile by Shelly Alexander-Takes the Published in June 2016 Spot

2. Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones-Takes the Road Trips Spot for plot element

3. Seduction in Death by J.D. Robb-Takes the Mystery or Suspense Spot

4. The Last Buccaneer by Lynn Erickson-Since I don't travel, I adapted this to be a Read set in a boat, tent or cabin

5. Love Finds You in Miracle, Kentucky by Andrea Boeshaar-Takes the Book that's been on your shelves more than a year Spot

6. Vegas Vacation by Crystal Jordan-Takes the Read on Vacation spot, as I adapted the spot to be "Character takes a vacation, or reads a book while on vacation", due to my lack of ability to travel.  For the record, the heroine in this book does both of my criteria!

7. For Better or Worse by Jennifer Johnson-Takes the Book Bust or Bummer Spot

8. A Little Slice of Heaven by Gina Ardito-Takes the New to You Author Spot

9. Geekomancy by Michael R. Underwood-Takes the First Book of a New Series Spot

10. Instant Temptation by Jill Shalvis-Takes the Comfort Read Spot and gets me bingo!

11. Bewitching the Faerie by Cynthia Rayne-Takes the Book with a Terrible Cover Spot, as I really don't like that guy on the cover at all or his expression!

12. No Strings Attached by Nicolette Day-Takes the Romance Spot because it doesn't fit anywhere else!

13. Outpost by Ann Aguirre-Takes the YA or Children's Book Spot

14. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton-Takes the Graphic Novel or Comic Book Spot, but as I don't read those types of books, I adapted it to be a book with Graphic Descriptions or Comedy, as erotic romances have graphic descriptions, and this was an extremely funny book!

15. Aloha Love by Yvonne Lehman-Takes the A Blast From The Past: Historical Fiction Spot

16. World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects by Richard A. Knaak- Takes the Fantasy Spot

17. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling-Takes the Adapted for the Big Screen Spot