Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)

Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys) - Elle Casey

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

Unfortunately, I really didn't care for this book. My dislike of it was so strong that it took me three days to read it, and that's way too long for me!

My first major problem was with Toni. For the first two books, she's a "Take No Prisoners" kick butt kind of woman, but this book she's so stupid! It's blamed on "pregnancy brain", but it seemed a lot more than that...like she had a total personality shift just because she was pregnant!

Lucky wasn't much better. He was more sober than Toni, so he should have known better and put on a condom! Then, he winds up being a controlling jerk for most of the book, before growing up a bit and stepping back.

The suspense plot was non-existent practically, and what smidgen was there didn't make a bit of sense! It wasn't worth calling the book a romantic suspense.

All things considered, I won't be continuing the series, as it's mostly lackluster for me.