1. What are you reading right now? A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished 2, read 5 chapters of a third and working on finishing the above mentioned book for a fourth
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Still looking forward to The Bride Wore Coveralls by Debra Ullrick, I haven't gotten to it yet!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not really for the first several hours, but when my husband got home from work, they increased. I tried to get back to reading as fast as possible, and plan on going into my headset and listening to music to further cut down on distractions.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much fun it is! The blog posts are interesting and I love checking out each mini challenge!