Sweet Resolve

Sweet Resolve - Jill Sanders I RECEIVED AN ADVANCE ELECTRONIC COPY OF THIS BOOK FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW!

After reading [b:Unlucky in Love|27159487|Unlucky in Love|Jill Sanders|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1452396233s/27159487.jpg|48245815], I was surprised to see this one come available so quickly, but was rather surprised with it overall.

Amy was a sweet woman who had been tormented by Logan in her childhood. At first, she sought to get revenge for those torments, but revenge eventually turned to romance. I liked how strong and independent she was, and how she actually used her brains rather than her looks to get ahead in her job.

Logan was quite the hero here, allowing Amy to take her revenge on him with good natured humor. He also didn’t try to undermine her too badly at work, and wound up actually becoming a good partner for her overall.

I liked watching their romance unfold, against the backdrop of preparing for Aiden and Kristen’s wedding from the previous story. Things felt realistic, but my major complaint was that things at the end felt very abrupt, to the point where it jarred me out of the story. It was an interesting way to spend a few hours when I can't sleep, though!