Untitled

Empire of Storms - Sarah J. Maas Like [b:Heir of Fire|20613470|Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)|Sarah J. Maas|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1460846511s/20613470.jpg|25128502] the first half of the book really dragged for me. Even though I knew it was setting up events for the later half of the book, I had to really force myself to sit down and read it, and even then I could only take small doses of it!

The latter half of the book was much better, very action packed and resulted in the culmination of several events of previous books. However, it does set up a new threat, which I can only assume will be the focus of later books.

I really enjoyed how Celaena had grown into her identity as Aelin. I liked the fact that she now only used the Celaena identity sparingly and has become a queen in her own right. Some events were rather surprising but the end of the book was the best part, when they were all separating but you could tell that the bonds of friendship would hold them together.

All in all, this was an interesting installment of the series, and I can't wait for the next release!